The Strayaway Child (volume 1 of the trilogy) begins with "The Dream" and weaves its way through Celtic melody, a New Orleans waltz and the classical "Jesu, Our Joy of Man's Desiring." Hammered dulcimer and guitar are complimented by the fiddle, flute and dobro as this beginning of the journey expresses the youthful wanderlust of both the imagination and reality where the edges can sometimes be hard to see. Jerry can autograph this CD for you or someone else at no extra charge.
- The Dream
- The Strayaway Child
- Martin Wynne's/The Pigeon On The Gate
- Midnight On The Water/Star Of The County Down
- The Dancing Dog/The Blarney Pilgrim
- Lord Inchiquin
- Jesu, Our Joy Of Man's Desiring
- The Butterfly/Swallowtail Jig
- Castle Kelly
- The Southwind
- Kesh Jig/The Kid On The Mountain
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow/The Dream (reprise)
This music was truly the beginning of a dream for Jerry as he began to record the fruit of his labor as an instrument maker.